Wednesday, December 17, 2014

SOUL SISTER








































My sister is probably the best gift my oldman ever gave me so far. I don't know what would I do without her. She is my best friend, my worst enemy, my partner in crime (especially when we tease our brother :p) and perhaps she is practically my mother. Yes, since our mother left us when my age was just turned third, she took care of me and my brother. She was just a kid too you know, because she was just turned seventh at that time.

Having a sister like her is the best feeling ever. It's like I always have a best friend, a someone, who never leave me. Someone who always care for me, rooting for me, trust me, support me emotionally and financially (ehm :p)  no matter how many times we fought and annoyed each other.

This is my first thought about her, but this wouldn't be the last. I feel like I'm out of words when I talked about her. Not because of  I've nothing to say anymore, it's just sooooo much to tell that I could never write them down at once.

I love you, silly sister :*


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home